Tuesday 25th April
With the deadline for transition to ISO 14001:2015 now less than 2 years away, the pressure is on to ensure that all new and revised elements of the Standard are embedded into working practice in good time. A key component of this will be developing an aspects register that includes the new requirements to consider life cycle perspective and link to the identification of business risks and opportunities.
With that in mind, Newground is pleased to offer a half day workshop on developing an aspects register compatible with the requirements of the 2015 Standard.
Using the LUS online aspects register tool, Newground will guide companies through the following process:
- identifying aspects under normal, abnormal, and emergency conditions;
- considering life cycle perspective when identifying applicable aspects;
- linking aspects to applicable legislation;
- developing appropriate significance criteria and evaluating aspects accordingly; and
- linking significant aspects to the identification of business risks and opportunities.
You will leave the course with tools, templates and the knowledge needed to create an aspects register for your own organisation that meets the requirements of the Standard.
LUS Subscribers - £250 *
* Monthly Updates subscribers please be aware an upgrade to full subscription will be required to attend the workshop.
How to book
You can book onto the workshop by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
How to pay
Payment must be received in full before the date of the workshop otherwise you will regretfully lose your place. Payment can be taken over the phone via credit card by calling Elaine or Gail on 01254 669002 or by requesting a sales invoice which will need to be paid by the due date.
The workshop will run from 9am to 1pm followed by lunch and a chance to speak with our team of consultants regarding any aspects or general transition questions you may have.
Please note: This event is not open to other consultants or competitors of Newground.