Thursday 6th October 2016
This 1 day course will provide an overview of the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to enable delegates to understand the key changes, evaluate the impact of those changes and provide guidance on how to begin the transition to the new Standard.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at individuals who are responsible for implementing or maintaining an environmental management system (EMS) and in particular, those who are tasked with managing the transition to the updated Standard.
What will I learn?
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Understand the new concepts and themes in the updated Standard
- Identify what will need to be addressed within their organisation’s EMS
- Plan and prioritise actions for a smooth transition.
LUS Subscribers £175 *
Non-LUS Subscribers £300
* LUS subscription must be current and the account paid in full at the time of booking.
How to book
You can book onto the course by emailing your details to email@example.com.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
How to pay
Please ensure you have paid in full by Thursday 29th September, otherwise you will regretfully lose your place on the course. Payment can be taken over the phone via credit card by calling Elaine or Gail on 01254 669002.
The course will run from 9.00 -16.30 and lunch will be provided on the day.
Further details will be sent with confirmation of booking.
Blackburn Technology Management Centre
Greenbank Technology Park