- Astley Park Destination Play Area, Chorley Read case study
- Parkour Play, Rastrick Read case study
- Bunbury Village Play Space Read case study
- Bradley Play Area, Nelson Read case study
- Springhill play Area, Accrington Read case study
- Yarrow Valley Play Area, Chorley Read case study
- Cononley Play Area, North Yorkshire Read case study
A successful play area is one that’s specially designed for its location and for the people who will use it. We design play spaces for the whole family to use that help to enhance the health and wellbeing of children and that inspire imagination and adventure.
Play equipment can be a very important part of a playground design but it doesn’t have to be something manufactured that you purchase and install. Sometimes something a little different is needed. A space that’s embedded into the landscape setting is much more pleasing, one that makes use of natural elements and provides a wide range of play experiences that allow children to face risk and challenge. We often use elements like earth mounds, planting, sand and boulders and incorporate features such as mazes, climbing walls, tunnels, rock stacks, wildlife havens, storytelling areas and stepping stones.
Our design and build teams have a wealth of experience in designing and building play areas from small play spaces within a housing area to large destination play areas in a parkland setting.
We can also offer a complete design and build package using a wide range of equipment and bespoke natural play elements