- Moneyfit Read case study
- Bradley Rycroft Read case study
- Feniscowles and Pleasington War Memorial Recreation Ground Read case study
- Careers Academy run by Trinity Academy in Halifax Read case study
- Supporting Projects in Calderdale Read case study
- Phoenix Radio (Newground Together) Read case study
- Active Rossendale Bike Workshop (Active Spaces) Read case study
Newground Together is a Charity based in the north of England which has the following objects:
- The conservation, protection and improvement of the physical environment for public benefit;
- Urban and rural regeneration in areas of social and economic deprivation;
- The provision of recreation and leisure facilities in the interests of social welfare;
- To advance the life chances of young people
- Education and training.
Newground Together promotes these objects through the work of Newground CIC a wholly owned Community Interest Company and through allocating grants to suitable local agencies. Examples of projects that have been funded by Newground Together are included in the case studies section.
Applicants with project ideas that meet Newground Together’s charitable objects can apply to the charity’s grants programme. For more information please contact email@example.com.
Newground Together is a member of the Together Housing Group which collectively manages 37,000 homes affecting more than 60,000 people’s lives employing 1300 staff spread over a large geographical area in the North of England.